Index of /firmware/_ARCHIVE_/rb532+etherfix/
[ RB532 + Ethernet Fix ]
OpenWrt for MikroTik RB532(A) that have dead ether1 interface
If your ether1 interface is dead, DON'T USE THAT PORT, because the supply voltage is
propably present on the datalines and it may damage your other connected hardware!
Backfire 10.03.1, r29638 (stable) port fixes
- Korina (IDT RC32434) driver removed from kernel (ether1).
- Swap support enabled in kernel (Ticket #8079).
- 'libnl-tiny' package added to rootfs (Ticket #10364).
- USB (OHCI) support added to kernel (for PER-C20U-A10 MiniPCI card).
- 'cf2nand' and 'wget2nand' scripts removed (these have several issues).
Build server: serverboard.dtech.hu
Latest build: 2012-05-19